Wed Mar 06 2019

serial out of data

hi, i want to take the instantaneous values of SPO2 from the device to draw the SPO2 waves exactly shown in the monitor.. How to enable this facility in the device? Is there any option to enable it? How it is drawn in the device? Which calculation is using to draw it? Please help me to solve it

RE: Telemetry-Central Station Report Post
Wed Mar 06 2019Reply from joeshel

Hello, my name is Joe Sheldon I am with Integrity Biomedical Services we specialize in Spacelabs medical equipment. The feature that you are referencing is called Patient Data Logger Option R on the 91369 Ultraview monitor. The monitor must be attached to a computer through a serial NULL MODEM CABLE and hyper terminal setup on the PC. This will allow monitoring of all vital signs being fed into the monitor. If tech support is needed, we here @ Integrity provide FREE TECH SUPPORT. Please call us toll free @ 877-789-9903 we are located @ 800 North 16th Street Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012

Wed Mar 06 2019Reply from joeshel

Hello, my name is Joe Sheldon I am with Integrity Biomedical Services we specialize in Spacelabs medical equipment. The feature that you are referencing is called Patient Data Logger Option R on the 91369 Ultraview monitor. The monitor must be attached to a computer through a serial NULL MODEM CABLE and hyper terminal setup on the PC. This will allow monitoring of all vital signs being fed into the monitor. If tech support is needed, we here @ Integrity provide FREE TECH SUPPORT. Please call us toll free @ 877-789-9903 we are located @ 800 North 16th Street Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012

Wed Mar 06 2019Reply from SWbiomed

Please give Jeff Arneson a call at 800-880-7231.

Thank you,

Tracy Neilson

Southwestern Biomedical 

Mon Mar 11 2019Reply from NeethuVP
Yes.. i enabled the Patient Data Logger option , connected to serial and getting data... The problem is , when i'm taking the SPO2 values from the monitor it only gives the final value.. i want instantaneous values of SPO2 to draw the waves of SPO2.. How can it be possible to get the instantaneous values from the monitor? Otherwise i'm not enable to draw the exact wave form of SPO2 like it shows in the monitor.. please help me

Mon Mar 11 2019Reply from joeshel

Good morning this is Joe Sheldon with Integrity Biomedical Services. The first question I need answered is where are you trying to have this SPO2 readout viewed or sent to? It appears that you are wanting an instantaneous printout of the SPO2 waveform if this is correct you would need to utilize the record function of the monitor. Does the monitor have a recorder built in? If not set the unit to record to network. If any help is needed to set this up, please give me a call @ 877-789-9903 8am-5pm Monday through Friday central standard time.

Tue Mar 12 2019Reply from NeethuVP

HI Joe Sheldon,

The monitor have a recorder.. enabled the recording option and try to continuous record.. But i'm facing one isssue like "Unable to record the requested channel".

(facing an issue  to insert the image of monitor to this reply.. )

Tue Mar 12 2019Reply from joeshel

TO CONFIGURE RECORDER - Select monitor setup button next at the bottom of the screen select recorder config then select recording destination also at the bottom of the screen make sure both alarm recordings and other recordings are set to this monitor. This should allow the recorder to function. If you need any further assistance I am available @ 877-789-9903 8am-5pm Monday through Friday central standard time.

Joseph Sheldon – Integrity Biomedical Services LLC.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree