Tue Mar 26 2019

Equipment Donation

We have a lot of older equipment that we may be looking to donate/dispose of. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where/how to start this process , preferably donate? Most of the equipment is to the point where refurb companies won't even buy it. Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

RE: All Categories Report Post
Tue Mar 26 2019Reply from DFMK6

I would try donating the equipment to a college or institute that has a Biomedical Technician program.

Tue Mar 26 2019Reply from gaurang patel

we are out of New Jersey. where are you located? we can take it off your hand if you are close by.

Wed Mar 27 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

You can also try Project C.U.R.E  https://projectcure.org/procure or Texas State Technical College-Biomedical Technology Program 254-867-4885

Wed Mar 27 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

B.R.I.T. Technical Institute 682-235-4608

Wed Mar 27 2019Reply from Janet Thomason

Project C.U.R.E. is the world's largest provider of donated medical equipment and supplies to developing countries around the world.  We would be happy to discuss the possibility of donating this equipment to us.  Primary locations are in Denver, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Nashville, and Tempe, however additional collection sites are available as well.  For more information, please contact JanetThomason@projectcure.org

Wed Mar 27 2019Reply from Janet Thomason

Project C.U.R.E. is the world's largest provider of donated medical equipment and supplies to developing countries around the world.  We would have to review the condition of the equipment and availability of parts, however we would be very interested in discussing the possibility of putting these items to good use!  Please contact Janet Thomason, Director of National Procurement, at JanetThomason@projectcure.org.  More information available at www.projectcure.org

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree