Fri Mar 29 2019

Norm to Mag 1,2 issue

Normal mode good. When switching to Mag mode, image shrinks to about 60% octagon. Wont Mag full screen. Not a collimator or II. Im thinking a corrupted cal file or a fluoro functions board issue. Has anyone experienced this on a 9900 or 9800?

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri Mar 29 2019Reply from Arthur
Arthur

It could be a corrupted cal file. I would go through the collimator cal in Utility Suite. The collimator iris blades are set here. Remember to save the file to the system and then reboot and test it. Good Luck

Art

Fri Mar 29 2019Reply from Arthur
Arthur

p.s. i forgot. change the coin battery on the generator interface board. this is where the calibration data is stored.

Art

Fri Mar 29 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

if its not the cal file, the look at the signals from the FFB to the Collimator/II especially throught eh HV cable. Yeah change out the coin battery should be greater than 3VDC

Sun Mar 31 2019Reply from Tomelgy

If you measure the image size & compare with correct size is the Mag1 size wrong, if yes it could be the II power supply.

If you are referring to the collimato Iris smaller but image size correct, then could ba an adjustment cable etc. If you look at the Iris collimator can you open and/or close without problems!

Tom

Fri Apr 12 2019Reply from CaptDunsel
CaptDunsel

If you have not already figured this out it sounds like the wire that goes through the High Voltage control cable that selects the desired II size is broken. If neither II size works I think there may also be a ground wire associated with both of them. Look at the C-arm interconnect schematic. Ohm out the White/Orange and White/Yellow wires between P7 on the II power supply and P8 on the backplane PCB. If one or both of them are broken there are unused wires in that cable you can splice in to repair it without having to replace the entire HV control cable assembly.

Fri Apr 12 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

There are spare wires, i am not sure which one but let me look up my notes and get back to you this morning.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree