Sat Mar 30 2019

I get a warning message

Tissue tracking device ASP 300 S finishes the process smoothly. But I start STANDART cleaning program ( Bottle 11: Cleaning Xylene cycle 11 and 65 degree , Bottle 12: Cleaning Alcohol 6 Cycle 50 degree, Bottle 13: Cleaning Water-Alcohol 5 Cycle 50 degree) . ASP 300 S warning fault step 12 only. Error Mesaage is 452 : The Software has detected overpressure during an operation. Switch the power off and back on to clear this condition and contact your service organization before using the ASP 300 again. Then the system resets itself. Cleaning program resumes and completes. PLEASE HELP ME ! What is problem?

RE: Tissue Processor Report Post
Sun Mar 31 2019Reply from elipow

It’s most likely not over-pressure. That alarm actually trips in event of over-pressure OR over-temp. Your time of failure is at the hottest that instrument ever gets. 

Sun Mar 31 2019Reply from trinhbk04

May I have Operator's Manual or Service Manual of this machine. Tks! 

Mon Apr 01 2019Reply from umitedi

Elipow Thank you for your answer. Yes true. I think this problem so I find solution . Give me mail adres please. I will write you 

Mon Apr 01 2019Reply from umitedi

umitedi@gmail.can I save this Web in documents ? I have service and User manual. 

Wed Apr 03 2019Reply from umitedi

Dear elipow. Give me your mail adresses please. I will write you  

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree