Tue Apr 09 2019

Power on and battery issue Battery Well#2

I have a LifePak 12 that will not recognize the battery and not power on with a battery in the Battery Well#2. The unit operates with a battery in Well#1. Anyone else had this issue?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Wed Apr 10 2019Reply from Biohazard

Check the battery pins in the well. If it's not the battery pins, it could be internal parts. 

Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from Winter S

Hi Jason.

The battery wells sometimes show corrosion under heavy use. The battery terminals themselves will usually show that corrosion on them. If you see it, simply use basic akaline solution to rub away the corrosion.

If the LifePak is broken there are some options:
1. Contact a repair tech that specializes in medical equipment. They will be in the phone book. (That ancient document)

2. try to fix it yourself, by buying the parts and fixing the machine. If it needs parts at all.

3. buy a used machine - This option is sort of new in the world of medical equipment. It was only 5-6 years ago when this became a serious option. The equipment can usually be purchased from one of the many used medical equipment suppliers online. However, there are only a few places to put the sale into an auction format to pick up some really good deals. One is Mazree at https://www.mazree.com/smart-auctions. I have seen these machines come up on the site. I checked.

4. the last option is to buy new through the normal supplier. This is last because it is the most expensive. But doable, depending upon your purchasing budget.

Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from ReNew14

Yes, you have a bad power supply. 
we stock power supplies and or can do the repair at ReNew Biomedical 

844-425-0987 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree