Mon Apr 15 2019

Hard disk

I have a problem with 9800 plus, that loading stops at the 5th arrow. After checking the pc in the monitor stand. i found that the hard disk drive can't boot. I think its a deficit hard disk. Any ideas or help please? Thanks in advance

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Mon Apr 15 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

Check your bios battery on the SBC should be greater than 3VDC. Could be your hard drive as well.

From the service manual. Generator object tasks initialize. If boot-up fails on this arrow, check communications between Workstation and C-Arm. Check the ARCNet. Verify that Workstation completely boots. 

Tue Apr 16 2019Reply from VENGE

Hello!. Stopped boot on 5 arrows means communication problems. Check the main cable between WS and C-arm

GD
Tue Apr 16 2019Reply from BILL LEE

Sounds like you you have pins on the lemo connector that are pulled back.  Take the dog house off and check the pins on the back of the lemo connector.  You might be able to get lucky and pull out the tabs on the pin.  If not just replace the lemo connector.

Tue Apr 16 2019Reply from Karim Fouad

Thanks for your time.  I already checked the lemo connector and its good. Really the workstation can't boot. I connected a vga monitor to see whats the error in booting and I found that there is no hard disk drive to complete booting. 

Tue Apr 16 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

please emailme at forrest747@hotmail.com for hard drive replacement manual

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree