Sun Apr 28 2019

Xenon lamp container

Dear all Some one know how to reset the USB stick in the lamp container ? To back 500 hours. Many thanks.

RE: Microscope-Surgical Report Post
Wed May 01 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Hi Juan,

I was asked to repost the below response. Hope this helps!

My name is Johnny Oldja I am contacting you from Prescott's Inc. We specialize in Surgical Microscopes Service. The USB timer on the Pentero bulb module needs to be replaced with the bulb. It's very important that you do not use the same bulb for more than 500 hours. Be sure to change these bulbs within the 500 hour bulb life interval. Prescott's Inc offers the complete module exchange Part# NE1294-658 for $ 1300.00. We also offer a lamp refresh kit that comes with a new bulb and programmed timer and replacement instruction. Pentero Lamp Refresh Kit, Part# NE8468RK, Price $ 1100.00. Our website iswww.surgicalmicroscopes.com . Or you can reach us at our toll free phone number (800)438-3937. Please let us know if we can help. Thanks!

Fri Sep 06 2019Reply from Juan Arellano

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your answer. Last month I was in Prescott's Colorado with Nate because we are dealer in Chile. May be we met then, really I don't remember, sorry for that. Is good idea the refresh kit because is not convinient to send the exausted module to US for exchange. I will aks for a quote.

Thanks again Johnny !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree