Tue Apr 30 2019

Hard Reset

I have found that many miscellaneous issues such as touchscreen problems can be resolved by performing a hard reset on this device. This is performed by pushing the power button once. Wait for the Masimo logo to appear, then press and hold the power button again. Continue holding the power button until you hear a double beep and then release.

RE: Pulse Oximeter Report Post
Tue Apr 30 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Thank you for sharing this tip, Chris!

Sat Apr 04 2020Reply from SAHbiomed

Thanks Chris. This fixed my issue too.

Mon Apr 06 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

That word you're using "fixed" I dont think you know what it actually means. By power cycling the u it you have temporarily cleared the issue. At no point are you addressing the cause of the issue. If you addressed the cause of the issue and solved it, that would be fixing the problem. Have you contacted masimo technical support and spoken to someone other than the tier 1 noob?

Tue May 12 2020Reply from mehrdad3973

Thanks a million Chris.

I was confused for a while by a common issue in Radical_7 touch screen model.

At least 50 percent of them have same problem.

After about 25 second after power on, the screen will be dark with an audible alarm.

In my opinion it is a software bug!

I have done Mrs.Chris suggestion and it works.

Masimo just asked us to return units to replace with new ones without  any technical instruction unfortunately!

Mon Aug 30 2021Reply from Denisa Albu

I also have some issues with 2 Radical 7 devices - after some minutes of displaying the pulse, the "speaker fault" appears on screen and the device has an audible alarm. Do you have any suggestion on this?

Bestr regards,

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree