Sun May 05 2019

Treadmill communication is disconnected

Hello, I hope some can help me. I'm trying to fix the Quinton treadmill because has the error " treadmill communication is disconnected". The pci rs232 board is ok. The cable db9 is OK The pre-amp is ok. Does anyone know how to solve this error? Thanks in advance.

RE: Treadmill Report Post
Wed Sep 23 2020Reply from Affan
Affan

Hi i am facing same Error you can help me?

Wed Sep 23 2020Reply from Affan
Affan

I have a TM55 connected to a Q-Stress system and , even in the manual calibration mode, elevation works fine but, when 'start' is selected, the motor moves the belt about 3 inches and I get an error on the display "motor overheated"  followed by "treadmill communication" error.  It is no longer supported by the Mfg. The service manual for the treadmill doesn't help much, suggesting I replace the VSD (variable speed drive= the entire card cage with frame).  I ohmed the motor windings and they are equal at 1.8 ohms; the pcb connections for the motor measure about 570Kohms; the fuses are good, the led's light when they are supposed to (except #1 which, following start, illuminates briefly then goes out).  Any ideas??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree