Wed May 22 2019

COLUMN MALFUNCTION

I having an issue with the column not going up or down. I push the buttons and I can hear clicking on the front board but it does not move. Does anyone know the solution to this matter?

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri May 24 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

For what equipment?

Fri May 24 2019Reply from jlopez

It is a GE OEC 9800 Elite C-Arm

Thu May 30 2019Reply from Bad Frank

The fault is either the PS3 power supply itself, or the vertical column. If vertical column is bad, you'll have to replace the column assembly, which involves total disassembly of the c-arm, unless someone has figured out a quicker way to do it.

Thu May 30 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

Loose connectors. Check connectors on Power/Motor Relay PCB and PS3 inputs. No MOTOR-115-AC to PS3, caused by Defective K15 or K16 on Power/Motor Relay PCB.Replace Power/Motor Relay PCB. 

Thu May 30 2019Reply from jlopez

Thank you Bad Frank and C12Guy for your input on the issue I am having with this unit. Can the PS3 power supply be changed out in the field?

Thu May 30 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

Power Supply PS3 
PS3 mounts on the left-hand side of the C-Arm chassis under the Left Side Cover and Component Tray Cover.  It has no external controls and only three connectors. Follow these steps to replace PS3: 
WARNING: Dangerous AC line voltage is present on PS3’s POWER connector. 
1. Turn off Workstation and disconnect its AC power plug from AC outlet. 2. Remove Left Side Cover. 3. Remove Component Tray Cover. 4. Remove and retain four Torx screws and washers that secure PS3 to C-Arm chassis. 5. Disconnect POWER, CONTROL, and OUTPUT connectors from PS3. 6. Lift PS3 out of C-Arm. 7. Inspect replacement power supply for any obvious damage or missing components. 8. Connect POWER, CONTROL, and OUTPUT connectors to replacement power supply. 9. Mount replacement power supply assembly to C-Arm chassis and secure mounting hardware. 10. Connect Workstation’s AC power plug to AC outlet. 11. Check system for proper operation. 

Thu May 30 2019Reply from jlopez

Okay thank you. I will use the steps you gave me and let you all know what i find. Thank you and God bless!

Mon Jun 03 2019Reply from ceshop

It is a bad motor/gear assembly in the TeleMag. What i have done in the past to save money was to order a stock TLG10a (with a 24vdc motor) telemag then i swapped the motors you will need several of the parts from the bad motor but it worked. just be carefull when you disassemble the original one and use a ratchet strap when you take the bottom plate off due to the gas spring extending it. if you do not use a ratchet strap or other means to control the gas spring you will brake the metal plate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree