Fri Jun 14 2019

Potentiometer IE33 Control Panel

Hello, Has anyone got a Potentiometer for an IE33 Control Panel lying around as a spare part, or a Control Panel that no longer functions? I would like to add a photo, but I am not sure how to, or if it is even possible. On the back of the Potentiometer is the number 03616. I have done a search on the net, but i am unable to identify the exact one. I am looking forward to positive replies.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Jun 17 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

The following companies may be able to help:

AUE

Summit Imaging

Edge Biomedical

Trisonics

Conquest Imaging 

Mon Jun 17 2019Reply from Edward613

Good afternoon,

is is there any wattage rating on the potentiometer.  9001K2107, manufactured by Schneider, is a part number I have found after research. Take a look at it and verify this is the same type. If you would like send me a personal message and provide your email that way you will be able to respond with pictures.

Wed Jun 19 2019Reply from Roddypiper

Hello Edward, Thanks for the Info. Unfortunately I am unable to send you a personal message. I would however, like to send you a photo of the exact Poti that I require. Have you got another suggestion?

Wed Jun 19 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

If you post an email to the forums, then you can communicate offline. However, you can add photos here if you have a link to the photo. Just use the image icon. 

Wed Jun 19 2019Reply from dferguson
dferguson

We don't sell the potentiometer but we do refurbish the iE33 Control Panels.  Contact Conquest Imaging @ 866-900-9404 for a quote.

Thu Jun 20 2019Reply from Roddypiper

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I am based in DE. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree