Sun Jun 16 2019

NBP harware malfunction

i have problem encountered NBP hardware malfunction anyone can help me what parts should i replace and part number of the parts. as for my own diagnostic maybe problem is nbp pump assy?

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Mon Jun 17 2019Reply from S. Rooks

Hello JhonCean,

Nine times out of ten the NIBP pump assembly #2013114-020 is the part that fails. That is what I would suggest replacing. If the pump assembly does not correct the problem, then the only other part that may cause this error is the DAS module, but it is much less typical. The part number for the DAS is located on a white label adhered to the front panel of the module. For GE parts and service feel free to call Southeastern Biomedical at 828-396-6010 for assistance.

Biomedical Equipment Technician with Southeastern Biomedical 1-888-310-7322
Mon Jun 17 2019Reply from AJ_Diaz

Yes, the pump assembly is your first option. Every issue I've had with that error message has been the pump. I've had the DAS Module be the culprit a couple of times.

Tue Jun 18 2019Reply from Lemmer

NBP hardware malfunction can be pump, but most likely the main pcb inside the MMS. Depending on the MMS HW version, you might have to replace the complete MMS, if it is the main pcb. HW A & B, you need to replace MMS, HW C you can replace the main pcb. See if you can swop the pump with that of a working module to verify.

Tue Jun 18 2019Reply from AJ_Diaz

Lemmer, I've never had the "most likely" problem being the Main Board when the NBP Malfunction message appears. Almost every instance, it has been the pump assembly. I've had the DAS Module be the problem once or twice, but never the main board. It may be problem a low percentage of the time, but the most likely problem, in my experience, is the pump assembly. I would first swap the pump assembly on the module to see if that fixes the problem. If not, then swap the module itself. If (and it's a big IF) that still doesn't help, I would first order the software to upgrade on the main board. Not only could that help, but it will also help when you have a monitor that has a reboot problem.

There are two reboot sequences that I've seen and with the help from GE's tech support, I was able to determine which sequence matches to which problem.

If the reboot happens at the GE logo, that is the main board and a software upgrade will fix that problem most of the time. I've had one instance that the board wouldn't complete the upgrade.

If the reboot happens when you see the main screen, that is the DAS Module and a software upgrade won't help there; you'd have to replace the module.

The only way to get the software is to buy it directly from GE. You would have to get it thru the hospital's sales rep.

Tue Jun 18 2019Reply from Ali Youssef
Ali Youssef

We can help you with this Problem. Check our website. 

www.usocmedical.com 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree