Wed Jun 19 2019

Service Documentation

Does anyone have the service documentation, specifically PM information they could send me for this ultrasound.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Jun 19 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

What is the name of the equipment?

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Thu Jun 20 2019Reply from aqcolvin

It is for a Toshiba/Canon Ultrasound systems. I am in need of the service manauls and/or pm documentation for models Aplio i800 and Xario 200. Thank you!

Fri Jun 21 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Fri Jun 21 2019Reply from aqcolvin

Yes I am am looking for Pm frequency, pm checklist and pm procedure. I would also like to see if we can get a service manual for troubleshooting and properly servicing of the equipment. The service manual is handy for properly doing PM’s as well. Thank you.

Mon Jun 24 2019Reply from VENGE

Hi! I can help you, please send me an email to guerydiaz@yahoo.com 

GD
Tue Jun 25 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.  

Best regards,

The MedWrench Team 

Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Wed Apr 29 2020Reply from juventino

I need password for Toshiba applio i 600 please 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree