Thu Jun 27 2019

Service Manual

Please, i need a service manual of Fabius Plus.

RE: Anesthesia Gas Machine Report Post
Thu Jun 27 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Fri Jul 05 2019Reply from Winter S

Hi Allan,

good afternoon.

I found some materials for you, including the service manual:

this is the Fabius GS (not exactly the same)
http://www.heartlandmedical.com/wp-content/uploads/Fabius-GS-User-Manual.pdf

Then this is the service manual for the Fabius
https://www.scribd.com/document/271834821/Drager-Fabius-Service-manual-pdf

Depending upon what is wrong with the machine, the service manuals should help out to fix most of the little things with these gas machines.

However, is something is broken that is too costly to replace, then you may need to look at putting a request into the buying agent at your hospital to pick up a used gas machine.

We recently picked one up from the med device auctions over at Mazree.com. That is what brought me here to this post in the first place. grin. 

Hope that helps you figure out the solution to your problem.

Tue Nov 26 2019Reply from Retired BioMed

Before going to Scribd, do a quick review of them.  They did not rate too well......

Mon Dec 16 2019Reply from Pedrobmneto

Service Manual

Wed May 26 2021Reply from JuanAngel

Greetings everyone, I have a few Drager Fabius GS Premium and I need to reprogramming the next PM Schedule in the service menu, but the unit don't let me change the next the schedule after 12/31/2020. I will appreciate any sugestions. 

Wed May 26 2021Reply from JuanAngel

Greetings everyone, I have a few Drager Fabius GS Premium and I need to reprogramming the next PM Schedule in the service menu, but the unit don't let me change the next the schedule after 12/31/2020. I will appreciate any sugestions. 

Wed May 26 2021Reply from Shaji

You won't be able to get past year 2020 till you install the new software. Down load software from service connect. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree