Tue Jul 23 2019

Microbiology

I work in a university setting. I was fortunate to have a Microscan Autoscan 4 donated to the student lab. I was also given the user manual/guide. I have not been able to find any schematic or reagent list for the instrument in the manual or online. I need help!

RE: Microbiological System Report Post
Tue Jul 23 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

MC5 - I was able to find the product page on Beckman Coulter. MYCO may be able to help you as well.

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Tue Jul 23 2019Reply from MC5

Thank you Mandy.  I also have previously found this website.  It did not provide the information needed.

Tue Jul 23 2019Reply from MYCO Instrumentation

We typically work with the machines and not the consumables, so someone else might have a better suggestion. When asked this by our clients, the advice we give is to reach out to the manufacturer directly ( Siemens or Beckman/Coulter) to find out what reagents are needed.  Once you know exactly what is needed, most of our clients check third party vendors who might be able to supply the reagents at a lower price.  We could probably be of more help if you needed a parts unit or other used equipment, but we have not had any negative response to this advice.  Please feel free to reach out directly if you have aditional questions.

Tue Sep 17 2019Reply from nickgc

It appears Beckman has taken over ownership of your instrument. You will likely need to purchase one of their panels. See https://www.beckmancoulter.com/en/products/microbiology/conventional-panels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree