Fri Jul 26 2019

service manual

can someone please send me an Esaote ultrasound mylab six service manual? my email is Service@MetropolisMedical.com . Thank you in advance

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Nov 11 2019Reply from Erin Register
Erin Register

What is the manufacturer and model name?

Mon Nov 11 2019Reply from Medical Tech

Manufacturer: Esaote    Model: Mylab SIx

Wed Mar 24 2021Reply from Rhopper

Is it still possible to get a copy of the Esaote Model: MyLabSix service manual?  

rhopper@hoppertech.net

Wed Mar 24 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed Mar 24 2021Reply from Rhopper

Hi Ben,

I am providing voluntarry technical support to a facility with the Esaote MyLabSix. The machine is working fine. I'd like to learn the instrument for future support. My background started with laboratory equipment but was mainly machine control. 

I would also like to find a company in the Rochester NY area that could support this machine without the cost of a maintenance contract. Were low budget. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thu Jan 20 2022Reply from Giovix

Hi! I Need help for message "NEED MAINTENANCE". Any help?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree