Thu Aug 08 2019

troubleshooting

my machine gives error (background abnormal and WBC clog)

remainding;.........

My machine Mindray - BC - 3200 

gives error (background abnormal and WBC clog) I was checked , Maintained ,calibrated ,cleaned all valves and resetted up software all is done. I am asking for your help?

RE: Hematology Analyzer Report Post
Thu Aug 29 2019Reply from Ferrit

Hello.

1. It need to clean WBC Bath using cleaner (hypochlorite).

2. It need to check volumetric metering board, vacuum value and pressure value.

Fri Aug 21 2020Reply from portella

Hi, Joe

Never calibrate a machine with faults. For the Mindray, you only calibrate with the background is good and results are consistent but not correct.

For the problem you had. It count be the valve connects the RBC volumetric tube. Check, clean, and/or replace.

Check the volumetric tube to see if the flow is within count time.

Wed Sep 02 2020Reply from cliangue

One of the problems is also usually the fact that your reagents are in poor condition. You know that after changing the reagents you must adjust the dates. I suggest you keep washing the equipment, analyzing tests with hypochlorite or 70% alcohol

Sun Nov 22 2020Reply from Amir.B

Or Your WBC chamber of anode or cathode line is open if it is the Problem you can't fix it you just have to replace the chamber or if you have best Biomedical Technician he can manage how to get it work

Fri Jan 22 2021Reply from GeorgeM

WBC clog triggers blank abnormal. WBC clod means a longer counting time with 2 seconds than the expected time. The column of fluid is moving inside the metering tube (covered by a metal shield) . It may be a clogger ruby / aperture or a faultry valve. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree