Mon Aug 12 2019

Fluor Function PCB problems

Hello friends. I am having problems with an oec9800 machine. The begining was the Fluoro Function Board that stuck the boot up process remainig only squares in the display of C.Arm. When ia replece this board with another one of different machine it work fine. I purchase a new board but this one still stuck the boot process. Even the workstation is unable to finish loading sofware. I cant connect via RUT because the generator dont finish the boot process. I tryed to erase flash but it didnt work. Somebody can help me? I work with this Carms since 2002 but with the models 9000, 9400 and 9600. Thanks !

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Aug 13 2019Reply from Arthur
Arthur

I might have documents which will help. I need your email address. Also I suggest you replace the old FFB and disconnect the C from the workstation and make sure you can boot the workstation in stand alone mode. It is likely you will have to reload software.

Art

Tue Aug 13 2019Reply from OEC technician

Thanks you Arthur. I have the service manual but your help is very welcome.

The W. Station can fully boot alone even if the X-Ray Regulator pcb is unplugged.

I reinstalled the work station software and erase the flash in the Fluoro Function pcb, but still stuck.

My email is attemservice@gmail.com.

Adrián from Argentina

Wed Aug 14 2019Reply from Rapidxray.biz

Where does it stop at? How many bars can you count when the software hangs up? It's probably not a software issue. When the c-arm starts and software loads it performs a number of pre use tests and if it see's something is mismatched like a certain checksum it will halt so count the number of bars it is halting at.

Wed Aug 14 2019Reply from Arthur
Arthur

Hi,

I sent some documentation. Look at the Diagnostics folder for info on the blocks and arrows.

Art

Wed Aug 14 2019Reply from OEC technician

The CArm only slide a squares a then stops in 20 squares. Never shows a arrow.

Thanks Radpidxray

Thanks Arthur for the documentation and help. I am reading and the friday go to continue my work in this machine.

Fri Aug 16 2019Reply from Rapidxray.biz

You said you replaced the board with another board and it worked? (I'm guessing from another c-arm?) and the new board you ordered makes it go back to the same symptoms? Check all board connections and cables and make sure the new board is the proper board version. Try swapping out boards again.

Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from Erin Register
Erin Register

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.  

Best regards,

The MedWrench Team 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree