Thu Aug 15 2019

I may have a problem with the collimator IF board and pcb assembly in the generator, but I need your help to confirm

When I turn on the console it will boot up to the main screen, but I can't pick techniques, or select from the APR. All the squares that should have numbers or options inside of them are missing, all I see are empty boxes and no errors. I removed the cover of the generator and noticed that the IF board had no LED lights on, I only see 2 led lights on the COLL IF PCB and it is not the TX or RX LED. I measured voltages on the test-points and Im getting +12vdc , -12vdc, +5vdc and +9vdc. Could my collimator be the cause of the problem, or should I replace the Collimator IF board and PCB assembly in the generator? I noticed a day prior, seeing the main display on the collimator blinking on and off rapidly , but now is off. Should I focus on the collator instead? Thank you!!, Keith

RE: Analog Radiography Report Post
Thu Aug 15 2019Reply from Ed Bican CRES

I have seen this before. There is a power supply assembly in the OTS ceiling tube mount. There are two supplies on the assembly one is a 5 volt supply and the other is a 24 volt supply. The 24 volt supplies power to the collimator I have had those fail causing the same problem you are having. When you take to top cover off of the OTS the assembly is on the side. If you are standing in front of the OTS it will be on the left side. I would check both supplies.

Good luck,

Wed Dec 16 2020Reply from biomedicissac

hola, pudiste solucionar ese problema? tengo un problema con uno igual al tuyo. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree