Interpret the following error codes: 0001.H69148AP.0 & 0010.25RJ9X4S.0

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Aug 19 2019Reply from SFT

I believe this is a overtemp error. 

Scott Trefny
Avante Ultrasound 1-800-958-9986
Mon Aug 19 2019Reply from Baughb
Baughb

Thanks Scott. I guess I should not have given two error codes. 

Overtemp applies to 0001.H69148AP.0?

Yes, the 001 is overtemp. The other I am not sure so I suggest maybe starting with the overheating condition. If you would like to gather the logs and have them read, call the number in my signature and we can let you know what the failure is from the logs given I cannot find a list of error codes. Stay thirsty!

Scott Trefny

Yes, overtemp is the 001

Scott Trefny
Thu Apr 04 2024Reply from mikeol

How do I go about troubleshooting 0001.H69148AP.0 overtemp?

I am consumer electronics component level service engineer trying to help a friend overseas with their CX50, which intermittently shows that error on startup and locks out. Other times it works.

THis is happening ever since the power board 453561375144 was replaced with one from MWImaging,. At least the unit boots sometimes, but the distance and the doctor's lack of time to handle this among other engagements - meant the board just stayed in the unit.

I guess my question is am I still looking at the same board for the source of the problem, or can it be on a different board?

If it is up to me I'd spend time freezing and warming up boards in an attempt to localize the source of the overheating,.

But too am in US while the machine is overseas and I only can work on it in summer when I go visit. The doctor has a friend in the local Philips service center, but they say they do not support this model there and do not have any experience or documentation for it...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree