Tue Aug 20 2019

Hand control programmable?

My hand control seems to have issues with kidney and the flex pair.. kidney shows backdown ALS.. is this a programmed error needing to be reset? I am thinking maybe wrong hand control though... can not put pictures on here.. but different than in service manual..

RE: Surgical Table Report Post
Thu Aug 22 2019Reply from Chris35

Your service manual probably shows the original hand control where the top was wider than the bottom, those were discontinued and replaced with the smaller rectangle hand controls. It should show 4085 on the screen when you first power it up.

Have you done a complete calibration of the table sensors? ALS back down means the table "thinks" the back section of the table is in a position where raising the kidney bridge will crash. Therefore indicating that you must actuate back down in order to raise the kidney bridge.  Is there any position the table can be put in and the kidney work? Do the mesurements on the hand control screen zero out when the table is level?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree