Thu Aug 22 2019

No camera head error

Hi, does anybody know what is the problem with the unit if I get message on the screen no camera head. All measurable voltages are in order on the boards and power supply

RE: Camera Report Post
Tue Aug 27 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

iMed Biomedical may be able to help you.

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Thu Jul 15 2021Reply from endomaster

Hello,

I have the same problem. Can any one help me to solve this problem? I will be greatful.

Thanks.

Thu Jul 15 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Hi,

Please specify the model number of the camera head. You can send me a video of the fault and we can help. 

https://youtu.be/TgHNnQYdrJM

thanks!

Kind Regards

Periwinkle Kaur

Managing Partner, Dcads International  

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
Direcor, ESU Medical Solutions Ltd
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

Sun Jul 18 2021Reply from endomaster

Hello,

My camera is Storz image 1 hub. Please note that the camera head is working with another Storz image 1 hub console. The problem is the same which you have given in your video on You tube channel.

Regards,

Nasir.

Sun Jul 18 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Hi Nasir

Thank you for your reply. The most probable problem is in the DVI card of the console.

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

Sat Jul 24 2021Reply from endomaster

Hello,

I think the console is also ok. I think the camera head connector of the Image 1 console have some problem or there is miss mach communication between camera head and camera console. Or there is some software lock on the console because I purchased both the items camera head and camera console from different countries. 

Thanking you for your cooperation.

Sat Jul 24 2021Reply from endomaster

Hello,

I think the console is also ok. I think the camera head connector of the Image 1 console have some problem or there is miss mach communication between camera head and camera console. Or there is some software lock on the console because I purchased both the items camera head and camera console from different countries. 

Thanking you for your cooperation.

Tue Jul 27 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Yup, that's right then. The console has a different software version hence the error. Any other camera head (which is compatible with this console) should work.

Cheers!

Kind Regards,

Periwinkle Kaur

Managing Partner, Dcads International

www.d-cads.com

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree