Mon Sep 09 2019

Servicemanual

Hallo my Name is Patrick, i Need a servicemanual for the WT6000 Warmtouch. Have anyone this ?

RE: Patient, Forced-Air Report Post
Mon Sep 09 2019Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Fri Jan 03 2020Reply from Saqib Raza

I also need Service Manual for the same model.

Mon Apr 20 2020Reply from Biomesnil

Hello,

i am also looking for the procedure to reset the filter counter and check the overheat alarm

Best regards,

Frédéric

Mon Mar 08 2021Reply from jengkolmu itu

my name tomi. i need service manual  warm touch wt6000.

Mon Mar 08 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed Jun 30 2021Reply from diana.vega_4477

Hi ! Does anyone knows what does this yellow triangule means ?

It appears on the main screen

What should I do ?

Wed Jun 30 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

iMed Biomedical may be able to assist. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Sep 16 2022Reply from Rodrigo75

what is the code for replace filter'?????

Wed Mar 06 2024Reply from DonGIo

Our WarmToch WT6000 Turn On by itself moment you connect at the power wall outlet. After a short time it turn off and then turn on again. Also when pressing any button the system turn off and then turn on again. What can be the issue?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree