Mon Sep 30 2019

Broken?

My Chromogenex I Lipo machine won't turn on. everything is plugged in properly, it's turned "on" in the back of the machine but when I turn the key on the machine, nothing happens and it won't turn on. I wasn't given a user manual, so any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Aesthetic Laser Report Post
Fri Oct 04 2019Reply from Anthony Miller

It appears that Chromogenix was a British company that went out of business a few years back.

Apparently they didn't sell enough machines.

I looked on the British Google.uk.co for you. But, the best I could come up with was the ending of the company Chromogenix.

So, if this machine is broke, there are a few options that should work:
1. Contact a repairman that specializes in medical equipment.

2. try to fix it yourself, by buying the parts and fixing the machine. If it needs parts at all. This will be tougher because the supplier of parts is out of business.

3. buy a used lipo-laser machine - This option is sort of new in the world of medical equipment. It was only 5-6 years ago when this became a serious option. The equipment can usually be purchased from one of the many used medical equipment suppliers online. However, there are only a few places to put the sale into an auction format to pick up some really good deals. One is Mazree at https://www.mazree.com/smart-auctions. I have seen laser machines come up on the site in the past. I checked.

4. the last option is to buy new through the normal supplier. This is last because it is the most expensive. But doable, depending upon your purchasing budget.

Sun Oct 06 2019Reply from Laserway

Hiya, when you turn on, do you hear a "mains hum? If so, its likely that the emergency power switch at the front in pushed in. Unlock this and your machine should work.

If its more serious than that, get a smart guy to contact me, I have one ilipo and I can maybe help. B

Wed Oct 16 2019Reply from kneadingbodyworks

@laserway  No, no hum happens.  Nothing happens, no sounds, no nothing.

I haven't used it about a year, it's just been sitting.  I decided to sell it and when I went to make sure it still worked, nothing happened.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree