Wed Nov 06 2019

OEC 9900 ELITE LOSING SAVED IMAGES

Hello I'm having issues with losing images from the image directory. The Doctor can do say 100 images and you can scroll through them and when you go back to the first ones they are gone. I have replaced the image processor board and hard drive with no luck then replaced the Gpos PC still no luck same problem losing images. I put original boards back in after new ones didn't work .If anyone knows what might be going on please contact me ASAP. I appreciate any and all help with this issue. Sincerely David

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

What model is it? The GSP has a static image storage of 63, while the other models have a storge capacity of a 1000 static images. First in first out with image storage.

Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from DCRUMP2016

Hi

It is the GSP version.

Thanks David

Hi

I was under the impression it saved the images to the hard disk what your saying is it doesn't and it don't have cine. What can be done to increase this capacity please.

Thanks

C12Guy

It does have a hard drive. This is the very basic system GE OEC Sold. In order to increase the amount of storage is to upgrade it to at least an ESP configuration. You still would not have cine but your image capacity would be to 1000. if that is not an option train the user about the image capacity limitations and have them save often to either the DVD or PACS

Hi

I appreciate the information the hard drive is just for the the OS and configuration then ok.

Thanks You so very much you have helped me a lot have a great rest of your day.

Sincerly David

C12Guy

Hard drive also stores the static images. If the system were to have cine or dynamic images storage than a second hard drive it used.

Thu Nov 07 2019Reply from DCRUMP2016

Good Morning,

I thought that it stored the images to the hard drive but I got confused with the static image storage part. So GSP right now will only let it store up to 63 images then starts deleting first in is first out FIFO. Ok I appreciate your help I got it in my head now.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree