Tue Nov 19 2019

HistoStar embedding center - tissue tank not getting hot enough

If anyone has a service manual, for the HistoStar, to upload, that would be wonderful. The customer says that the tissue storage tank (or perhaps the mold storage oven) is not getting hot enough. The paraffin tank is melted, and it dispenses, so the issue is only with one of the two storage areas (I wasn't clear which of the two they were speaking of). How close in electronic design is this to the HistoCentre 3? Can one get into the service mode in a similar fashion? Does it use the same thermistors, as does the Histocentre 3, for temperature sensors?

RE: Embedding Center Report Post
Thu Nov 21 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

Available documents can be found here.

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Sun Feb 23 2020Reply from rastogi83saurabh_4409

Dear Mandy,

Please be informed that the provided link is not for service manual ,its just operator manual and brochure so can't help in this concern.

@ROSS- myself also facing same issue in hot spot and seeking for service manual , if anyone can help on it.

Sun Feb 23 2020Reply from Ross

Get the service manual for the Histocentre 3. They are very similar, and the service mode is entered in the same fashion. The thermistors are the same.

I had to replace the main board, on my customer's unit, but you might find a different problem has caused your symptom.

Ross

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree