Fri Nov 22 2019

Battery fault 316

My Zoll E series intermittently displays  battery fault 316. There is nothing in the manual for this error code. But it does not always displays this , with all of my surepower batteries. I have used the same batteries in my spare e series, and there doesnt appear to be a problem with the batteries. I have also connected the unit to mains power supply, without a surepower battery installed, and there is no message fault displayed. Would this be a problem with the internal coin battery, the actual surepower batteries, or the system board? Would somebody be able to advise?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Sun Nov 24 2019Reply from ReNew14

It's generally the sure power battery. 

If it won't  power on and only beeps it's the coin cell. 

Mon Dec 02 2019Reply from Liberator

Thank you for reply. I was unsure at first if it was the batteries themselves or the internal coin cell,  the fault displayed with all of the batteries, in one particular monitor . Then I did notice one of the surepower batteries was damaged at the terminal / connection end, since this battery has been removed from service, the fault has cleared up on that monitor.i found it unusual that the fault code , displayed on all of the batteries when inserted.

hopefully just a blip 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree