Fri Dec 06 2019

Table intermittently doesn't drive vertically. Up nor Down

Anyone have any history with this? I'm thinking the control box. But not confident enough to pull the trigger for the price.

RE: DR Systems Report Post
Fri Dec 13 2019Reply from Alsayegh

Sorry don't have an experience with this table in particular; however, from my experience with other cray tables, I used to face up/down movement issues due to a poteniometer that usually hoes faulty. This potenio meter is responsible for the SID measurement.  Hope this will help 

Fri Dec 13 2019Reply from BMET-JohnF

Sorry, might be a dumb question but have you connected the table X-Scope software? 

Mon Dec 16 2019Reply from Rbraz

Thanks Alsayegh. I know there is a string potentiometer inside the table. I'll have to have the tech look at the indicated SID when the issue does happen. BMET-JohnF do not know what that is. I'm not trained on this unit

Fri Jan 28 2022Reply from Lord

Hello  team. 

I have similar problem. 

My table does not work and l think  the  safety circuit is activated. 

Could you please help me disable or deactivate the safety circuit 

I'm sure if the safety circuit is deactivated the table will work. Please help me deactivate the safety circuit .

Isaacvandyckbentum@gmail.com Thanks 

Fri Jan 28 2022Reply from Lord

Hello  team. 

I have similar problem. 

My table does not work and l think  the  safety circuit is activated. 

Could you please help me disable or deactivate the safety circuit 

I'm sure if the safety circuit is deactivated the table will work. Please help me deactivate the safety circuit .

Isaacvandyckbentum@gmail.com Thanks 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree