Tue Dec 10 2019

Repair Parts for the SL3000

Need parts for a SL3000 Cryostat handwheel

RE: Microtome Report Post
Tue Dec 10 2019Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

MedWrench is an informational community. We do not sell equipment or parts. We do, however, work as the link between buyer and seller. Please fill out a request for quote and we will pass it along to a company to contact you directly.

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Tue Dec 10 2019Reply from Ross

I don't know who the original equipment manufacturer is (whether it is Slee, or some other company), but model SL-3000 "The Edge" cryostat is sold by Hacker Instruments. If that is the cryostat you are talking about, Hacker should have parts.

telephone: (800)4hacker or hackerinstruments.com

Wed Dec 11 2019Reply from bruce.gantt.ctr_2886

The original manufacturer is SLEE ( www.slee.de ) the distributor at one time was hacker instruments, but they haven't serviced those instruments in about 10 years ( according to the technical services person ).

Wed Dec 11 2019Reply from Ross

Slee (Hacker) SL-3000

Is tech support at Slee able to be of any help? Is there any crossover between the parts in the SL-3000 and Slee's current models? Will Slee give or sell you a service manual for their current products, if they no longer have information on the SL-3000?

Who is the North American (if you are in North America) sales rep for Slee, currently?
What parts are you looking for? Is there any crossover with Slee microtomes? I think the CUT series of microtomes is/was Slee. I think that Belair/Avantik has sold some Slee products, although I don't know if they still do.

Oh, I just reread your original post. It is handwheel parts you are looking for. Crossover with the current models of cryostats would be a good possibility. Hacker tech support doesn't have any Slee cryostat parts squirreled away?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree