Fri Dec 20 2019

16. Chemical Injected Volume Too Low

During Instrument cycle on Wash 2, chemical used was Detergent. While injecting, washer alarmed "16. Chemical Injected Volume Too Low." The alarm would pop up in the middle of the day, which made me believe that it wasn't a check valve issue next to float sensor for the chemicals. I replaced all hoses for the Knight peristaltic pumps and added silicone grease. I disassembled all valves and flow sensors to check its condition (all seemed in good condition), so I was thinking that it would be a faulty intermittent flow sensor on detergent valve. I also calibrated volume delivery accuracy for all pumps, and yet it failed with the same alarm. I recently replaced detergent valve with an upgraded kit (Chemical Valve Installation PN: 10094478). It ran fine for a week and now the error came back. Has anyone ever encountered the same issue? Any suggestion would help!

RE: Washer/Decontaminator Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
    I Agree