User/Service Manuals

Hi All, Can some one help me get a copy of the above manuals ? thx Hussain

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Dec 23 2019Reply from sach

Hi Alsayegh,

I think I can help you.

email me mihsach@gmail.com

Tue Mar 10 2020Reply from Zubi80

I would be very thankful if you can send this service manual to ma as well. My email: l_zuber@yahoo.com. Thank You in advance.

Sun Nov 22 2020Reply from cardiokad

Please me to, I'll be very thankful, if you could send me the service manual as well. Thank you sir. cardiokad@gmail.com

Sat Oct 23 2021Reply from NOVA Electromedicina

Hi Sach, please could you send me the service manual as well? I would very grateful.

Thank you.

jiharo24@gmail.com

Ignacio

Tue Feb 21 2023Reply from vikrantesystem
hi can you send me the service manual thank you

Mon Feb 27 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky
Per this manufacturer’s request, we are unable to post a question that specifically requests a service or user manual on our live forum, as it might be misconstrued as an infraction against copyright laws. We do encourage peer-to-peer interaction on our forums and hope the specific issue or error experienced could be outlined in another forum post

Wed May 24 2023Reply from vag

I would be very thankful if you can send this service manual to me as well. My email vag2606v@yahoo.com

Wed Nov 01 2023Reply from Behzad.D

I would be very thankful if you can send this service manual of Affinity 70 c to me too.
Behzad.danandeh@gmail.com

Mon Dec 11 2023Reply from DaFluepp

Hi, can you send me the servicemanual please. mail : flueppi4@gmail.com.

thx very much

Wed Mar 27 2024Reply from caba

I would be very thankful if you can send this service manual to ma as well. My email: caba.kiss@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree