Wed Jan 08 2020

Cant read error logs PLEASE HELP!

Device worked fine until it started displaying the internal error gathering information sign. Changed HD and devices worked but colors while performing ultrasound were distorted and ocasional Internal error sign was displayed. Technician then pinpointed an apparent issue with the TR_BOARD FE CELL M2540-60240 which was also replaced, and equipment worked fine for about a week and then started permanently displaying internal error sign. Logged in to service mode to check error codes but after consulting 4 technicians cant get a read on the error logs gathered. Were desperate as this is a very gently used machine at a private physicians office. PLEASE HELP!

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Jan 14 2020Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

One of these companies may be able to help you:

Conquest Imaging

Exclusive Medical

Summit Imaging

Probo Medical

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Tue Jan 14 2020Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Tue Jan 14 2020Reply from Dtamburini

I am very greatful for all assistance received on this issue and the information obtained on prior threads here on medwrench. If the issue is solved offline, I will make sure to come back and do a briefing on the outcome! Count on it!

Tue Feb 04 2020Reply from IAmShawky

Hello , did you try to replace the main power suppy , since the voltage signal coming from the power supply could be faulty , which is causing the internal errors , if a technician can provide you with a demo power supply u can try 

Ahmed Shawky
Ultrasound Field Service Engineer
bambav.medical@gmail.com
Bambav Medical

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree