Thu Jan 09 2020

Hp Sonos 5500 image problem.

Hello dear friends. I got Hp Sonos 5500 . It got an issue that the 2 d image is more greyish inspire all contrast and brightness settings and distorted at multiple points when total gain is increased. It's B.2.2 Version . It's PGB on board cell is weak due to which every time it needs time date to set and calculation settings to be edited. Can this image problem. Can arise from this faulted battery ? I got monitor and multiple boards changed to check but problem remains. While on self test only battery replacement error code comes up . Other wise system works fine on all modes. Kindly guide how to sort this issue. Machine has been in storage for quite a few months before that there was no any issue.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Thu Jan 09 2020Reply from Francisco Rodriguez

Hello:

No failures related. Battery needs to be replaced in order to eliminate battery error. Battery is a 3.7v AA lithium rechargable located in processor board.

Greyish image usually comes from damage monitor or, consider that this SONOS 5500 system has at least 10 years out of manufacture. Try with another RGB monitor or connect the same monitor to OUT RGB ports and see if there is a difference. Suggestions for troubleshooting. I hope this help.

Thu Jan 09 2020Reply from DR AHMAD7007

Dear thanks for reply . I have ordered for the battery . Already changed with a fit monitor, RGB cable to monitor changed.  All boards from kep processor section changed and checked but still distorted. Can it be due to NTSC /PAL Mismatch ? Should I changed setting on clock board DSCC board for NTSC AND PAL ? Could it be due to this ? Or should I attach an external LED for sorting it out 

Thu Jan 09 2020Reply from Francisco Rodriguez

Distored or greyish? Be sure your NTSC/PAL settings are right, image distrosion could come from NTSC/PAL mismatch.I don´t remember if there is a part number for NTSC system and another one for PAL system. Be sure you got the right part number

Thu Jan 09 2020Reply from DR AHMAD7007

Thanks for the reply dear. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree