Thu Jan 30 2020

Problem after software repair, Shows Video Test

Hi, after repairing the new software (installing from start) when booted to the main screen, it shows an option: You can not start using the software until you do a Video Test. I dont have any device access codes, nor dont see an option for video test. Please help! Thanks in advance

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Feb 04 2020Reply from IAmShawky

hello , I believe that the "drivers CD" the last CD version is not compatable with the HW version of drivers in the CPU , what is the version of ultrasound app and does this HD7 is HD7XE ?

Ahmed Shawky
Ultrasound Field Service Engineer
bambav.medical@gmail.com
Bambav Medical

Wed Aug 31 2022Reply from McMillanbrom3
Hi, I just came across a thread discussing a problem with the setup after a reboot. https://www.medwrench.com/thread/210401/console-set-up-video-for-eviva in this topic you will learn how to properly reconfigure the program. By the way, as far as I know, this tutorial video was edited with the help of this site, because the transition between frames is made smoothly and without jerks. I hope I helped solve your problem.

Mon Nov 21 2022Reply from GIDDYLEJO

Hello Ardi

Did you get access codes for this machine? I'm dealing with a similar problem on HD 7 XE at the moment.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree