Sun Feb 09 2020

VOLUSON 730 PRO V DOES NOT TURN ON

Hi friends, I have a voluson 730 pro V ultrasound with the following fault: The equipment does not turn on the motherboard, when the computer starts up the motherboard fan turns on for a second, but it turns off instantly, I have measured the voltage of the source that feeds the motherboard and when the ultrasound switch is switched on, a voltage peak is seen and the second disappears. Any ideas where the fault might be, thanks

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Feb 19 2020Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

One of these companies may be able to help you:

Conquest Imaging

Exclusive Medical

Innovatus Imaging

Probo Medical

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

Wed Feb 19 2020Reply from R J
R J

is the DC Voltages OK? (+5V,+15V,-15V,+12V,+3,3V) if not then it could be the CPP Board. if the Voltages are OK try remove CKV-Board and connect the monitor directly on PC VGA-Card then power on the system. if still won't turn on trouble the PC or Kontron Board.

Wed Feb 19 2020Reply from Samu35

hello thanks for answering, the CPP card does not give the tensions, the LEDs that indicate if there is voltage (+ 5V, + 15V, -15V, + 12V, + 3.3V), they do not light up, of the 6 LEDs it only turns on the led that of the fan voltage. My question is: is it necessary for the CPP to detect load pars to stay on?

Thanks

Thu Feb 20 2020Reply from MedWrench Mandy
MedWrench Mandy

I would recommend checking the fuses on the CPN.

Depending on which CPN is in the machine there could be more or less.

-Conquest Imaging Tech Support

Mandy Hernandez | Digital Marketing Coordinator
email me: mandy@medwrench.com
Connect with MedWrench:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree