Wed Feb 26 2020

Need some help to solve this problem

Philips HD11xe this is the error ( Could not start because the following file is not Root>\system32\hal.dll. -install a copy of the above file)

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Feb 28 2020Reply from IAmShawky

Hello , I believe your device's software is corrupted, have u tried to reinstall fresh copy of software ?

Ahmed Shawky
Ultrasound Field Service Engineer
bambav.medical@gmail.com
Bambav Medical

Fri Feb 28 2020Reply from Maxbio

Hi sir thanks to reply no i have not try because i do not have the software 

Sun Mar 01 2020Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Hello,

I agree with IAmShawky. That software error is likely to indicate that the hard drive needs to be replaced and/ or software reloaded.

Best regards,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Wed Mar 04 2020Reply from Cristaline Service

Hello, it`s looks like software issue.

I recommend reinstall software and also change HDD.

Almost all HD11xe with SATA hdd.

With best regards.

Sat Apr 18 2020Reply from Alberto italy

i need the oldest version 1.2.1 . I've updated with the latest but it isn't fully compatible. I can change it with the newst 2.0.8

Sun Apr 19 2020Reply from BoscanR

That in effect is a software error. I suggest to change the hard disk and reinstall the software. A month ago I saw it on ebay, maybe is yet available. Kind regards 

boscanrolando@gmail.com

Alberto the software version 1.2.1 could be upgraded to 2.0.8. But remember that is necessary the License Option File before the upgrade. By the way that is an HD11 classic or HD11-XE? 

boscanrolando@gmail.com

Sun Apr 19 2020Reply from Alberto italy

It s an hd11xe. I have the 4 CDS, do you think there error Is due to license option file?  It compares After the upgrade

Before to install the software is necessary to do a backup, but logged as service,  because is the way to obtain the LOF.  That error that you shown is due to an error in the operating system, for that is necessary install the software and extract the backup before that. Kind regards 

boscanrolando@gmail.com

Mon Apr 20 2020Reply from Alberto italy

Hi Bosacn, i've done the backup for options, where i can see if i have the LOF? so after i've formatted the hard sik how can i obtain it? can you write to me puntosanlazzaro@gmai.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree