Wed Mar 04 2020

3rd party support for Volcano S5

I am looking for someone who can service a Philips Volcano S5. We are located in the San Francisco Bay area. Paul Kelley

RE: Image-Guided Surgery System Report Post
Thu Mar 05 2020Reply from FVBillR

A while back I contacted Volcano to see if they had any training available for in-house CEs, and I was told that they only authorized their own employees to be trained to work on their IVUS units. Shortly after that, they made arrangements with Philips Medical to have some of their field service engineers to get training for them. As far as I know, that is the case at present.

Thu Mar 05 2020Reply from Ampronix Director of Business Dev
Ampronix Director of Business Dev

Hi Paul,

This is Michael with Ampronix. What seems to be the reported issue with the unit? 

Cheers,

Michael Thomas
Director of Business Development & Marketing
Ampronix Medical Imaging Technology
Email: mthomas@ampronix.com | Live Chat Now

Toll Free: 800.400.7972 | Phone: 949.273.8000 x144 | Direct: 949.544.7001 | Fax: 949.273.8020

15 Whatney | Irvine, CA 92618

Thu Jun 04 2020Reply from dada rad
good evening, I'm looking for the volcano Core service manual, and the CD operating system Version 3.4.X for reloading the soft ware thank you in advance.

Thu Jun 04 2020Reply from dada rad
good evening, I'm looking for the volcano Core service manual, and the CD operating system Version 3.4.X for reloading the soft ware thank you in advance.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree