Sun Apr 05 2020

Unable to transfer images from the X-ray machine to the archive server ...

I actually have the Siemen Mobilett Elara, but it is very similar to the Mira. Anyway, I am having a hello of a time configuring it to transfer images, in part, because I do not have an operator manual. Any one had a luck setting up one of these? My local reseller has only sold a couple but they came with the siemens film printers and were already configured. If any has a user manual with the transfer settings, or if you've configured one, I will appreciate. Thx

RE: DR Systems Report Post
Sun Apr 05 2020Reply from Tomelgy

I don't know the Elara & as yuo say its similar to Mobilett Mira then it must be Fluorospot Compact based image system.

One trick with the FLC is you have to also select the server.

Once the Stoarge and or worklist nodes are configured you also have to select the respectve server from the pulldown list.

Additional info may help like: -

Can you ping the destination IP?

Can you ping the gatewat IP?

Can you verify/echo the destination and worklist?

Storage & worklist: If you can ping & echo then it could be the modality type: XA RF RFX etc.

The only other consideration is if the facility IT use mac address filtering/security, you may have to give then your LAN mac address.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree