Fri Apr 10 2020

X7-2t intermittent over temp

Hello, I have an IE33 that with three different X7-2t TEEs the system will over temp within minutes intermittently over the past 2 weeks. Some days its fine other days it displays the first message to adjust setting before it forces a cool down, and then sometimes it forces a cool down. They do not over temp on other systems. Has anyone had this type of issue on these before. I am planning on swapping out the NAIM since it does a lot of the temp/voltage monitoring. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Apr 10 2020Reply from Ted Lucidi, CBET
Ted Lucidi, CBET

Hi BMET-KY, I would encourage you to NOT invest time in replacing any parts in the scanner.  Typically, this is an applications issue. The user is most likely NOT following the proper instructions in minimizing acoustic power, minimizing the use of Color and 3D modes. There are instructions in bold print in most OEM user manuals that speak to this.  Please reach out to me at ted.lucidi@innovatusimaging.com I have a very user-friendly document that speaks to this.

Fri Apr 10 2020Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Howdy,

We have seen and had customers with that problem a fair amount of times and it is almost always caused by a NAIM board. As you know, the signals go through the Scanhead Select and I remember seeing that cause the same symptom once. Please contact us if you are interested in an Hero Kit including a NAIM and Scanhead Select. You qualify for one because AUE tech support has assisted you. Not that you need it. :-)

Best regards and stay safe,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Apr 13 2020Reply from juventino

I need password and admin please help me 

Tue Apr 14 2020Reply from dferguson
dferguson

Hello BMET-KY,

Will this happen in the first ten minutes of system startup? 

Tue Apr 14 2020Reply from BMET-KY

Hi Dave, usually with in a few min. of pluging TEE in and activating it. the system is usually already on for a little while before attaching the TEE 

Wed Apr 22 2020Reply from Maxmad608

I would say NAIM. If the tranducers are working on another system then it wont be a transducer fault. 

Wed Apr 22 2020Reply from BMET-KY

Thanks for the suggestions. I repalced the NAIM about 1.5 weeks ago and haven't had anymore issues.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree