Tue Apr 21 2020

Philips HD II Internal Error Message

Hello, My scanner has this error message: "The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem / Please contact your Philips representative. The "Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected. " Please advise on how to resolve it. Thanks.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Apr 24 2020Reply from IAmShawky

Hello, does this message appear when u turn on the device. or it happens during the test ? does ur device is HD11 with CRT monitor or do u have HD11XE with LCD monitor ?

U can send me your contact and I will help you

Regards

Ahmed Shawky
Ultrasound Field Service Engineer
bambav.medical@gmail.com
Bambav Medical

Fri Apr 24 2020Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Howdy,

That problem can be caused by several things. If it happens on start-up it usually means the scanner and backend are not communicating. One of the most common causes is a loose or damaged Token Ring cable. It can also be caused by one of the assemblies that the cable connects to, the Signal Processor board in the front end and the PC Display Processor in the backend. A failing hard drive or corrupted software sometimes is a cause, or a power supply problem.

You can check the power supply voltages by removing the right side cover. There are LEDs on the power supply at the rear of the system. All should be on and green after the system is turned on. If you need more help, you can contact our technical support team directly.

Best regards,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Apr 27 2020Reply from mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com
mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com

Hi, this error message can has several options.

First need check voltages on power supply, if any voltage exceeds or below normal then the unit may give such error

It can also overheat, need clean system and change termal grace on PC processor. Sometimes helped reinstall sw.

Last problem which I had problem with SPB (signal processing board), to check it need to change.

HD11 it is difficult ultrasound, the error can have many reasons. Even a service test will not show you exactly the problem.

Good luck!

Tue Apr 28 2020Reply from prajith007
prajith007

Please get a one time service key and  do the the IST service test , you can find out the problem 

Tue May 12 2020Reply from mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com
mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com

90% when I made test I have PASS. Only if you have problem with board, you will have error, but not always.

Fri Apr 30 2021Reply from dussan_4362

Hi,

Anybody has info regarding SPB LED lights - green and red - what do they indicate?

Thanks

Sat Feb 05 2022Reply from johnametchi_4717

Hello

Anyone can help me. I am having the same problem. The message comes almost at the end of the boot sequence.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree