Thu Apr 30 2020

Hard Drive?

I need to surplus one of these machines and need to verify that I'm not giving away any possible PHI. Does the FCR Go have a hard drive or any other storage media that I should remove?

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Fri May 15 2020Reply from jvarner

I contacted Fuji directly and got the following answer, in case anyone with the same question finds this thread:

Yes, there is a hard drive for the PC that is located inside of the FCR GO portable. We are unable to send a service manual for the machine unless an individual has attended the service course for this equipment. The PC is located inside the portable carriage, if you look at the portable machine from the push handle you should be able to open the door and look inside to see where that PC is. There are screws that are holding that door shut. If you look at how it is put together you may be able to figure it out. You also have the option of having one of our trained engineers come out and perform this service but I would need the serial number of the FCR GO and if it is not under a service contract then we would need either a purchase order or credit card.

Fri May 15 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Thank you for sharing!

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree