Thu Apr 30 2020

Preventative Maintenance

Does anyone know if there is any Preventative Maintenance, requirement other then changing the carbon filter?

RE: Washer/Decontaminator Report Post
Fri May 01 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on? 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri May 01 2020Reply from JustMike

MFG is CS Medical

Model # TD-100

Fri May 01 2020Reply from Bob@montaquip

You also need to replace the pvc filter. Clean the inline screens on water line screens on tubes entering the bottom left, clean probe compartment and clean and flush separate disinfectant tank (2x per year) 

Wed Mar 31 2021Reply from Bob@montaquip

Does anyone have an alternative to the OEM on the main carbon filter replacement on the td -100?

Wed Mar 31 2021Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

Nothing here.  The bigger problem for us is getting around the annual PM from the vendor.  It requires time and temperature verification (if I recall correctly)  for about $3000.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Wed Mar 31 2021Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

Nothing here.  The bigger problem for us is getting around the annual PM from the vendor.  It requires time and temperature verification (if I recall correctly)  for about $3000.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Tue Nov 29 2022Reply from Jarrod

It is $3800 now and had I not been lied to by CS Medical tech support before we purchased the device I would have pushed for a different vendor.   I was told the annual maintenance was simple and could be handled by in-house biomed; perhaps he was referring to chapter 6 of the operator maintenance.  Now that I know there is additional PM maintenance that they will not provide information for, I would of fought harder to select a different vendor than CS Medical.   

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree