Wed May 20 2020

Philips C arm BV 25 1993 is not giving an image

Dears gREETINGS We are using C arm bv 25 1993, we are facing a problem when making an exposure, no image display on the monitor - the x ray is ok, by using old film - no errors display - The radiation LED is turns ON while exposure please help, what possible cause for this thanks

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Thu May 21 2020Reply from ricardsc2

Have you checked the monitor...also is posible a problem in the video cable or in the TV camera..or in the image intesifying

Thu May 21 2020Reply from Yoyaga

Dear Ricarsc2 Greetings

-The TV camera is powered ON, and the small led in the back tube is lighting.

-How could I check the image intesifying ? is there any troubleshoot I should follow?

Ifyou live the camara from the intesifier can you get ambient image in the monitor?with the camera lived from the intensifier,if you lock in the window of the intensifier can you lok at the moment to do x ray exposicion a ligt green

Thu May 21 2020Reply from SAGAX

Use a mirror yo see image at the imagen intesifier ( I I). Remenber you aré workin with x Ray ..  good luck !!

No image un monitor when exposure ir when fluoroscopia Is Made ?

No image un monitor when exposure or when fluoscopy Is Made ?

If you have image in the intensifier and you have x ray,and if you have the same problem  in fluororscopy mode as in radiographic mode,the problem will be in video circuit ..monitor or camera are defective,have you checked if you have ambient image in the monitor with the camere lived out of image intensifier and enfoqued to a light???

The monitor surface is blak(nothing to see) or white (any light can you see)

Amy image from I I ?

no image any ligtt,bright and contrast..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree