Mon Jun 01 2020

M211 error code

hey, guys . on the pulsera i'm getting error code M211 camera iris positioning error. i open up the ii and check if,  was lose or anything out of place . i couldn't find any thing. can anybody help me.? tell me what to look for? how to solve this problem.. thank you

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Mon Jun 01 2020Reply from SAGAX

Iris Is placed at side of x Ray tube, not in I I side... AND It Is a part of collimator, so  unmount collimator AND  CHECK visually all  you can .... Be  careful !!!

Mon Jun 01 2020Reply from Medical Tech

thanks for corrected me and the help. i will take a look at it , when i get a chance..

Mon Jun 01 2020Reply from SAGAX

When  C arm Is swit ched on, collimator open AND close  AND iris also Is moving...   All moving parts inside collimator aré motorized... Pay attention to collimator operation ....

Tue Jun 02 2020Reply from Medical Tech

I did you said and everything seems fine. The only problem is when you shoot a x-ray the picture is reverse.

Tue Jun 02 2020Reply from SAGAX

Checa buttons at consolé, one Is to Reverse image upside down AND other allows letf - right Reverse 

Check user manual.!!!!

Tue Jun 02 2020Reply from Medical Tech

yeah, checked the butons ,it dosent reverse the way it should e. example is if you take a x-ray with your left hand, palms down, the image will show like you took the picture palms up. if you press the reverse button will just flip the image.(fingers where the wrist is). also, the m211 error is still there. thanks again

Tue Jun 02 2020Reply from SAGAX

Un 3  or 4 days i Will be at home, THEN i Will try to check my mAnuals yo see for error M 211.      

In  the meantime ... 

Sun Jun 07 2020Reply from PMS

First of all, it is worthy to mention that there is an IRIS in the collimator (tube side), and there is an IRIS in the camera side. 
In your case, the error is in the camera IRIS. 
(From manual, M211: The XTV diaphragm is not ready. Perform dose calibration.
Check cable Check power supply to the XTV). 

So you need to check the flat cable, II power supply. If you get an image on the monitor, when you press H/S, so it is worthy to perform dose calibration (using service PC, of course). Lastly, you should think about replacing II.

Sun Jun 07 2020Reply from PMS

First of all, it is worthy to mention that there is an IRIS in the collimator (tube side), and there is an IRIS in the camera side. 
In your case, the error is in the camera IRIS. 
(From manual, M211: The XTV diaphragm is not ready. Perform dose calibration.
Check cable Check power supply to the XTV). 

So you need to check the flat cable, II power supply. If you get an image on the monitor, when you press H/S, so it is worthy to perform dose calibration (using service PC, of course). Lastly, you should think about replacing camera.

Tue Jun 09 2020Reply from Medical Tech

okay, thanks guys

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree