Thu Jun 11 2020

Computer goes hibernate immediately when finished boot.

Hi everyone, Please advise, what cause the computer goes hibernate immediately when finished boot and how to solve this problem? Regards, Chao.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Thu Jun 11 2020Reply from Chaovalit

This computer is for arcadis varic gen2. Thanks.

Fri Jun 12 2020Reply from Tomelgy

I suspect the BIOS battery had had a bad day & the remote power-option has been corrupted/changed.

On a few occasions the BIOS battery is not complatey exhausted and it does strange things to BIOS settings.

During boot select F2 or DEL to access BIOS. If you are not asked for a password you can be sure the BIOS Battery is the problem.

If you remove the battery when powered-off all setting will be lost, if you have a BIOS disk then its easy to correct after replacing the BIOS battery.

FYI: you must follow the BIOS install instructions exactly as written. If your PC is M450/M460 there is a new BIOS Version 'E' as I recall it has an updated install manager..

Tom

Fri Jun 12 2020Reply from Tomelgy

Just one other thing to add, If the BIOS Settings are lost due to a battery change Syngo will not start, you may get software cannot be found or system disk not found message.

Tom

Fri Jun 12 2020Reply from Chaovalit

Tom, Thanks for your kindly support for long time.

In this case BIOS battery is healthy and look like Syngo boots and counts and shown Examination, Patient Registration already, Then goes Hibernate.

I tried to turn on the computer and it's the same and the same (go to hibernate).

Please advise.

Regards,

Chao.

Sat Jun 13 2020Reply from Tomelgy

Hmmm very odd if the BIOS battery is good. Can you double check the remote power open is turned on?

Did this issue start on its own with out any service interaction?

You could check the Cart power on/off switch assembly, the power switch when pressed starts the hibernation function via software.

Also have you done a FULL shutdown via browser? The software after 15 hibernations(I think) you will see a message about doing a full showdown, this cleans up some windows temp folders

Tom

Sat Jun 13 2020Reply from Chaovalit

Mr.Tom,
Thanks,

Cause this equipment far from me. I have to go there next week. Please wait, I will check its all again and inform you then.

I have no chance to do full shutdown and I have not get a message about doing a full shutdown yet. May be the software not reach 15 hibernations.

Regards,

Chao.

Mon Jun 15 2020Reply from Chaovalit

Mr.Tom,

I want to know, what will happen if I boot the syngo without license key?

Regards,

Chao.

Tue Jun 16 2020Reply from Tomelgy

Chao

The system will appear to start Syngo count, the count could go very high but then you will see a message explaining theres a problem with licenses etc.

It will not harm the system starting it without any license file or without the Dongle connected, it will not start the browser.

The license key is based upon the dongle/flex ID plugged into the USB socket on PC rear. The ID number is written on the dongle.

All license keys are based upon the system date & dongle/Flex ID & the license start/expire date.

If the BIOS fails the date can default back to original (about 1980) and then the license/s will not be valid.

Tom

Also just to clarify: -

You have application licenses for all the different options like Dicom Send, QR, Worklist etc. Subtraction/Roadmap, 3D, Navigation. etc. etc.

If one of the application license files expiors you will get a message but system should work with the other options. If all license file expior or the BIOS fails the sytem will fail to startup/No browser. 

You also have the service license key which Siemens will generate for a fee using the system S/N & Dongle/Flex ID number.

If there is no valid service license the system will work without issues. 

Tom 

Hi Chao

This is back to your Gen1 Hibernation immediatley after powering-on issue.

I'm assuming the BIOS is good.

If you look at the circuit diag M50/D50 Power supply.

On the right hand side you will see the DVP3 board (In the PC) and X4 Site-On connections. The D50 K14 contact & green LED (D27) Gives the On signal to PC and to Hibernate when the system is shutdown normally from the off switch. Can you check the D27 LED & X4 to DVP board.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree