Fri Jun 26 2020

Epiq 7cv freezing

Hello all. I am having problems with a Epiq 7cv that is freezing . When this happens a message pops up to restart the system. The message also has the following error: DiagCode:207.2498.2D62.6 SoftwareBuildVersion: 4.0.2.525 I ran system test. Passed. Performed disk defrag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Jun 26 2020Reply from Danelis

You most likely have a software issue. Reload the software.

regards

John Williams

Fri Jun 26 2020Reply from BoscanR

That could be 3 things, 1.- A database corrupted. 2.- A problem with the hard disk. or 3.- A software problem. With the first tou could erase the patien database and the device couls start normally. For the 2 and 3 need to reload the software.

Kind regards

boscanrolando@gmail.com

Tue Jun 01 2021Reply from kcbong

Hi, im also experience the same DiagCode: 207 after i replace the both patient data hardisk. Using same specification, same brand but different model hardisk. after reload software plug in X5-1 or X7-2 will pop-up error 207. use back the original problem hardisk no problem at all.

Tue Jun 01 2021Reply from BoscanR

That sounds like a problem in the Adquisition Front.

Kind regards

boscanrolando@gmail.com

Fri Jun 04 2021Reply from kcbong

I put back the original hardisk which i had scanned got error and reload software. Put in X5-1 & X7-2 transducer had no error 207. Wondering if the new hardisk issues?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree