Fri Jun 26 2020

worth considering or not?

I am looking for a buying advice between New Oakworks 100 series chair or Refurbished UMF 4011 exam chair..

Fri Jun 26 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

Or just set your money on fire. 

Neither has a very good support mechanism in place, i.e. if you needs parts/repairs, you're limited. You're better off with midmark, they have an extensive support system. Authorized repair techs everywhere, service manus free online, parts easy to order and 3rd party parts sources.

MRI make a good chair to. Not a lot of parts. Any issue is always the main board or the base cylinder, not hard to replace either. 

Sat Jun 27 2020Reply from Robert Sulenov

Thanks for the advice Chris. Ideally I would love to get the midmark ritter 620 or 630, but they are a bit pricey for me right now. I'll definitely review the MTI chairs and contact them on Monday. Are there any other companies you can recommend that are worth considering?

Sat Jun 27 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

There is a huge uses market for midmark chairs too, just stay away from the 400 series

Details makes a decent chair, global too. But no one has the support system like midmark.

Sat Jun 27 2020Reply from Robert Sulenov

I would love to end up with a midmark and will look for them first. I was able to look up global chairs, but could not locate Details, can you give me a model to look up? Thank you

Sat Jun 27 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

The SMR maxi 4000

Sun Jun 28 2020Reply from Robert Sulenov

Chris, what do you think about Reliance exam chairs, worth considering? I also started talking to Global about their S4000 and S4500 and currently waiting for the information. 

Mon Jun 29 2020Reply from MedWrench Kari
MedWrench Kari

MedWrench does not sell equipment or parts. We do, however, work as the link between buyer and seller. Please fill out a request for quote and we will pass it along to a company to contact you directly.

Kari Thompson | Data Entry Coordinator                     email me: kari@medwrench.com
3 days agoReply from Chris-CBET

They're great chairs, very little issues, but when they do fail, support may be iffy

2 days agoReply from Robert Sulenov

I see. Thank you

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree