Tue Jun 30 2020

COUCH´S VERTICAL MOVEMENT FAULT

The system won´t move the couch in the vertical direction. If I press the buttom switch on the gantry, the leds goes off for a while, but the couch doesn´t move. However, when I select the service switch, the couch can be move up and down. I already try to flash the CPM, check interlocks and voltages.

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Tue Jun 30 2020Reply from Ralph!

Just covering all bases, you tried both sides of ganrty switches and desk control box.

Tue Jun 30 2020Reply from Wilver

Thanks for answer.

Yes, I did.

Tue Jun 30 2020Reply from Ralph!

Sorry I had to ask. Let me lookinto it more.

Wed Jul 01 2020Reply from Ralph!

I have found in the past vertical table issues were resolved by replacing the  Inverter Panel assembly  part #453567484751 

Ralph

Wed Jul 01 2020Reply from Wilver

Ok. Thanks. 

I was thinking on the inverter too; however, I wonder why it works in service mode.  If I turn the key in the gantry to service and put the service switch to on on the couch, I can move with the push buttoms the couch UP and DOWN.

Regards,

Wilver

Thu Jul 02 2020Reply from Ralph!

Hello,

You are correct. You are in service it bypasses all the normal operation. It is just the switches and motor. So if in an failed situation you can get the patient out safely.

Thanks 

Ralph

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree