Mon Jul 06 2020

Charging problem

First I thought that the charger board was faulty, so I replaced it but again the machine doesn't charge .....what could be the problem and the trouble shooting i can do?

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Mon Jul 06 2020Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

I would check to see if there is voltage being applied to the batteries when charging.  If there's voltage and the batteries are not charging, then the batteries are probably bad.  If there's no voltage, then go back in the circuit.  Just me.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Tue Jul 07 2020Reply from ffriedmann

Does the machine turn on at all? 

Does the light (little neon) and fan  turn on when plugged in, Line voltage at A3F1,2 ==> if not, cord reel can be bad

See if charge relay is turned on. MCU turns this on which is why I asked if machine will turn on at all. If no output from LVPS, CPU will not run, no charge possible, forced or otherwise. If pack is to low >90V i think, LVPS will not power up and you will need to recharge each battery or replace whole set. No LVPS, No CPU, No battery charge possible. Machine is a brick if batteries to low. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree