Wed Jul 08 2020

Can any people help to me with this error 10761 ??thanks

Can any people help to me with this error 10761 ??thanks

Thu Jul 09 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

If you still need help, please let me know.

Meaning:

One or both of the outermost sensors of the CALIBRATION BOARD, which detects the begin (BOL) and the end (EOL) of the scan line, does not detect the expected amount of incident laser beam from the OPTIC MODULE.

The Digitizer is out of operation and requires service support.

Reason:

One or both of the outermost sensors of the CALIBRATION BOARD does not detect the expected amount of incident laser beam because of:

- The optical path of the laser beam is obstructed (e.g. dust cover, particles on the sensors, broken light collector, foreign body, ...)

- Misalignment of the OPTIC MODULE

- Defective of any of the following cables or connectors:

- CALIBRATION BOARD - DISTRIBUTOR BOARD

- DISTRIBUTOR BOARD - PMI BOARD

- Defective DISTRIBUTOR BOARD

- Defective CALIBRATION BOARD

- Defective PMI-BOARD

- Defective OPTIC MODULE

Cure:

1. Restart the Digitizer and check, if the problem persists

2. Check, that the optical path of the laser beam is not obstructed. If applicable remove the dust cover, refer to Service Bulletin No.37

3. Check the position of the laser beam with the new CALIBRATION BOARD or the LASER BEAM DETECTION TOOLKIT, refer to the Service Manual, adjustments and Service Bulletin No.28

4. Check the cabling of the following boards:

- CALIBRATION BOARD - DISTRIBUTOR BOARD

- DISTRIBUTOR BOARD - PMI BOARD

5. Exchange DISTRIBUTOR BOARD, refer to the Service Manual for order and replacement

6. Exchange the CALIBRATION BOARD, refer to the Service Manual for order and replacement

7. Exchange the PMI-BOARD, refer to the Service Manual for order and replacement

8. Exchange the OPTIC MODULE, refer to the Service Manual for order and replacement

Normally, the dust cover has this foam that with time can fall apart and cover the calibration board glass. You would need to open the device, remove the laser unit to see if any

Luis

---------------------------------------
medtechsolutionscompany.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree